Leading placement firm that raises institutional capital for PE sponsors and private companies
Established in 2003, Wedge Alternatives advises private equity managers on the structuring, marketing and distribution of their funds to Limited Partners. We focus on middle market managers in both developed and emerging markets, targeting a fund size between US$150m-1bn.
We work closely with General Partners through all stages of the fundraising cycle, including:
• Advising on fund terms
• Enhancing marketing materials
• Preparing the team and positioning the fund to access institutional investor
• Arranging and managing investor road shows
• Liaising with investors in all aspects of due diligence process
• Advising on subsequent fund offerings
Wedge Alternatives also advises private companies with revenues between US$50-500m on their capital raising requirements.
The team is composed of experienced investment professionals with backgrounds ranging from Goldman Sachs, Citi and HSBC. The company is headquartered in London, with presence in N America and Middle East.
For more information, please visit: Dealmarket.com