Zephyr’s latest research shows the value of deals targeting companies based in Western Europe was down again in April to €43.94 billon. Other facts are listed below.
- Deal value in April down by 8 per cent compared to March.
- Deal value down by 24 per cent down compared to February
- Volume is down by 30 per cent compared to March
- It is half of the number of deals recorded in June 2011, the high point of the past 12 months.
- Ten transactions of € one billion or above in April
- There was a single transaction that exceeded €5 billion.